SBA 504 Refinance
A Better Way to Refinance Commercial Real Estate
As a business owner, the SBA 504 loan program is the best tool for refinancing owner-occupied commercial real estate. By using the SBA 504 you will be able to refinance your project with a 20-year fixed rate term.
SCED is licensed by the SBA to market, package and service SBA 504 loans in California.Refinance Advantages
- Improves Cash Flow - Re-amortizing the loan lowers the payment, increasing cash flow that can be used to grow business. Up to 90% LTV when refinancing for rate and term.
- Cash Out – Tap your equity - Access up to 85% LTV of your property value and get cash out for eligible business expenses.
- Access Low Fixed Interest Rates - The SBA 504 is “Main Street’s Window to Wall Street” and access low, fixed 20-year interest rates.
- Loan Coming Due? - Balloon coming due and worried about finding a home for the loan? SBA 504 provides an attractive refinance solution.
- Project Based on 90% of Appraised Value (85% for Cash Out) - Refinance existing property debt or pull cash out of the property - SBA 504 Refinance can do both.
- No “Extra” Injection for Special Use Properties - Hotels, motels, mini-storages, restaurants and all special use properties are eligible for 90% LTV financing.
- Borrower Contribution is Equity - In most cases, the borrower will not have to come out-of-pocket with cash as long as they have equity.